- SynZero™ products are synthesis-based specialty chemical products and eFuels
- Setting a new sustainability standard for synthetic Power-to-liquids (PtL) products, surpassing legal and regulatory requirements
- Premium brand for Sustainable Aviation Fuels (SAF), cleaner motor fuels and non-fossil chemical raw materials
- SynZero™ products replace traditional hydrocarbons made from fossil feedstock, offering consumers higher quality and performance features
- The combination of green hydrogen with biogenic CO2 is by far the cleanest and most sustainable means to produce climate-friendly fuels and chemicals
- Market introduction of CO2-friendly PtL-products through vertically integrated end-to-end PtL technology solutions
- Time-to-market and technology readiness will scale-up the production of renewable SynZero™ PtL products gradually from a technical to a full commercial level
- Reduction of your CO2 footprint within the existing fuel infrastructure – without mechanical retrofits. Simple, fast, efficient, and clean changeover
- Pioneers in the transition of climate-friendly products at technical scale to safeguard the future of generations
stands for FLEXIBILITY
Products replace the traditional hydrocarbons made from fossil feedstocks without any inconvenience for the consumer: Firstly, our SynZero™ eFuels can be refueled like normal fuels at the filling station. Existing infrastructures and vehicle fleets can continue to be operated without technical adjustments, and the refueling process does not change. Secondly, our SynZero™ eWaxes represent outstanding purity standards as well as a consistent quality, thanks to the highly controlled synthesis process. At the same time, they are chemically and technically identical to conventional Fischer-Tropsch waxes synthesized from coal or natural gas.
stands for CO2 NEUTRALITY
SynZero™ eFuels and SynZero™ eWaxes are produced with renewable power, water and biogenic CO2. During their processing, the same amount of CO2 is being captured as emitted by their application. This is what we call a circular economy.
stands for AVAILABILITY
Time-to-market and technology readiness will scale-up the production of renewable SynZero™ PtL products gradually from a technical to a full commercial level. As a response to rising demand, customers of P2X-Europe’s parent companies Mabanaft & H&R can rely on the vertically integrated supply of CO2-friendly PtL-products on their journey towards climate-neutrality.
eSAF:Climate neutrality powered by synthetic aviation fuel
Fueling the future: It’s the “e” that makes the difference.
eSAF (e-Sustainable Aviation Fuel), represents a new generation of sustainable aviation fuels. Unlike conventional SAF, which use raw materials such as plants or waste oil, eSAF is generated from renewable energies (solar and wind) and biogenic CO2, which results from the natural carbon cycle.
Our synthetic aviation fuels can achieve up to 100 % emission savings compared to conventional aviation fuels, when produced from renewable electricity in combination with carbon captured from sustainable sources of CO2.
A large-scale production of eSAF will be an essential pillar of aviation’s decarbonization journey.
P2X-Europe’s eSAF complies fully with ASTM qualification standards and does not require engine or tank infrastructure modifications.
eDiesel: decarbonizing transportation without engine adjustments!
Together with our partners, we produce high quality, carbon neutral efuels such as eDiesel, which is produced with the help of renewable energy by combining CO2 with hydrogen and provides a scalable alternative to decarbonize the economy.
Synthetic diesel can be used in conventional combustion engines and thereby directly reduce the CO2 footprint of the vehicles without additional costs. The existing engine technology can continue to be used as well as the existing filling station and transport infrastructure making it a more efficient solution.
The ability to convert green hydrogen and waste gas streams into synthetic fuels with a net-zero CO2 footprint represents a revolution in the energy and transportation sector that will gradually displace fossil alternatives. The utilization of a biogenic CO2 to produce synthetic fuels offers a ground-breaking alternative to accelerate the world’s transition to a credible circular economy.
P2X-Europe’s synthetic diesel complies fully with DIN EN 15940.
eWaxes: Climate-friendly waxes made from green hydrogen and biogenic CO2.
In addition to the production of eFuels, we also produce synthetic waxes via the power-to-liquid technology, which are further processed and marketed by H&R GmbH & Co. KGaA, as climate-friendly products for chemical and pharmaceutical sectors. These so-called eWaxes can be used in all wax-related applications. On the one hand, this refers to technical applications such as candles, adhesives, coatings and paints, tires and rubber and many others. On the other hand, medical grades are applied in the cosmetic, pharma and food industries.
Based on the highly controlled synthesis process, eWaxes represent outstanding purity standards as well as a consistent quality. While chemically and technically identical to conventional Fischer-Tropsch waxes synthesized from coal or natural gas, eWaxes constitute a carbon-friendly footprint. Therefore, eWaxes cannot only replace mineral oil-based products, but also drastically reduce the carbon footprint of many products of our daily life. We are ready to supply our customers with sustainable and climate-friendly products as an alternative to fossil equivalents!